Is M-Sand Can Be Used For Construction?
What is M-sand ?
M-sand[Manufactured sand] is produced by crushing large hard stones into fine aggregates. M-sand is manufactured in factory. M-sand is used for construction purposes since there is a high demand for river sand.
- Concrete using M-sand attains higher compressive strength compared to concrete using river sand.
- The strength of masonry wall using M-sand is higher than river sand.
- Durability and workability of concrete using m-sand is higher.
- The setting time of M-sand used concrete is quick compared to river sand used concrete.
Advantages of m-sand
- Quality is controlled as manufactured in factory.
- No slit contents can be used directly.
- M-sand is economic compared river sand.
- Quick setting time and yields higher strength.
- Eco friendly and wastage can be reduced.
Disadvantages of m-sand
- Curing must be highly concentrated.
- Ratio of concrete must be done properly.
- In m-sand moisture is available only in washed m-sand where as in sand moisture is trapped in between the particles.
Which can sand be used for construction?
Comparatively both M-sand and River sand can be used for construction purposes. Depending upon the following factors M-sand is preferable.
- Quality of sand.
- High strength.
It’s better and advisable to use m-sand for construction purposes.
Is M-sand can be used for construction? Yes! M-sand can be used for construction.
Professional Construction company in Trichy
Acasa construction, we bring serious value, quality and attention to detail to every Interior project we take on. With a sense of pride and integrity, years of experience and first-class professionalism, we’re the local contractor you can trust to get the job done on time and on budget.
We are absolutely committed to our client’s satisfaction. It’s been our philosophy since day one.
If you [or] your family [or] friends are looking for a construction company in trichy then hire us. Contact us and get a free quote.