Construction Cost in Trichy
Want to construct a house in trichy and looking for house construction cost in trichy? Then you are landed at right place to get the construction rates. Before looking into the construction cost, you need to know the needs and specification that will directly or indirectly reflects on the house construction cost.
Depending upon the needs and specification, construction cost per square feet may go higher from standard rates.
Basically try to find the basic needs for your Dream Home to meet your expectation. The needs may include
- Number of bedrooms
- Type of kitchen
- Number of floors
Then hire a construction company or a professional engineer who can handle the entire construction process of your dream home.
After hiring, ask them for a specification for your need and budget.
Basic Specification - Everything you need to know
Lets get a quick view of basic/standard specification to be provided.
- 2D Plan with Two options.
- Elevation reference images.
- Staircase reference images.
- RCC Framed structure.
- Anti-termite treatment will be provided.
- Brick work for main wall will be 9” thick using CM 1:6 and partition wall will 4.5” thick using CM 1:4.
- RCC M20 [1:1.5:3] for lintels cum sunshades and roof slabs.
- PCC M10 [1:4:8] for bed concrete.
- Wall plastering is done with CM 1:5.
- Basement height will be provided 3’0” from existing ground level, after levelling.
- Roof height for each floor will be provided up to 10’0”.
- Parapet wall will be provided of 4.5″ thick and 3’0” height.
- Staircase hand rails will be provided.
- Simple Elevation.
- Main door frame will be of First Teak wood frame (6”x4”) and plank door shutters.
- Internal doors will be of country wood frames (4”x3”) and flush door shutters.
- Toilet doors will be of sintex door.
- All windows with UPVC – sliding [or] country wood frame – single leaf glazed shutters.
- Standard square design grills will be provided for windows.
- Safety grill door for main door.
- Ventilators will be provided with louvered glasses.
- Flooring in living room, bed rooms, dining area, kitchen with vitrified tiles(2 ft x 2 ft) and of 4 inch height skirting.
- Flooring in bathrooms, toilets will be of ceramic tiles (1 ft x 2 ft).
- Tiles will be laid on toilet walls up to 7 ft height.
- Tiles will be laid above the kitchen counter slab up to a height of 4 ft.
- On walls of wash basin (Where provided outside the toilet ) up to a height of about 1.0m(40″).
- Size, Colour and design of ceramic tiles should be consulted and agreed upon with the owner whenever necessary.
- Concrete counter slab with granite top.
- Partitions below counter slab.
- Storage provisions as per package.
- Provision for exhaust fan in the kitchen will be provided in the wall.
- Provision for water purifier will also be provided.
- Standard quality PVC Pipes and concealed wiring works will be done.
- Switches and sockets will be provided.
- Inverter Provision Will be given for necessary lights and Fan points.
- Hall – fan points & four light points, plug point for fridge, TV and Telephone.
- Bed rooms – One fan point & two light points, 5 A plug point.
- Kitchen – One fan point & two light points, 5 A plug points for mixie and grinder and exhaust fan.
- Bath – One light points, 15 A plug points.
- Common –Calling bell point, Wash Basin mirror point.
- Geyser point will be given in attached toilets.
- Adequate light points for the outside both front and back side of the house.
- Necessary conduit for TV / Antenna cable in hall will be provided.
- Conduit for Telephone cable will be provided in hall.
- CPVC standard pipes will be used.
- Floor/Wall mounted WC and health faucet will be provided.
- Wall mounted wash basin will be provided.
- Concealed water mixer with shower for hot and cold water.
- Provision for exhaust will be provided in all bathrooms.
- Provision for geyser will be provided in all bathrooms.
- Varnishing for main door.
- Internal walls will be painted with 1 coat of primer, 2 coats of putty & tractor emulsion.
- Exterior walls of the building will be painted with 1 coat of primer & 2 coats of emulsion (Asian Paints/Dulex).
These works are included in package.
- Over head tank – triple layered.
- Staircase railing.
- Simple elevations.
- Safety grill door.
- Water proofing
- Borewell, bore pipes and bore motor.
- Installation of bore motor.
- Compound wall and compound gates.
- Interior works.
- Landscaping works.
- Sunken area water proofing.
- Sump & Septic Tank.
- Head Room.
- Plan Approval Charges/Drainage Municipality Fees.
- Temporary EB Connection charges and consumption charges for construction works.
- Three phase connection (ELCB, Rotary Switch if required).
- Outer pavements.
- If any additional works done other than proposed area.
- Architectural elevations.
# Most of the company does not include exclusions in construction cost be aware of it.
## The details mentioned above is only for reference purpose. Make a call to get specifications on your budget and needs.
At acasaconstruction.com, we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality services at the lowest price possible. We believe that our customers deserve nothing less than the best, and we do everything we can to make sure that they get it.
We have a team of highly skilled professionals to work on your project, so you can rest, assured that your project will be completed quickly and efficiently. Our highly trained employees are ready to handle any job, no matter how big or small it may be.
Know lets look about construction cost.
House Construction Cost in Trichy
Acasa construction never compromises in quality and we built your dream home at affordable price.
Labour Contract Rates Starts at
House Construction Rates Starts at
Get your Free Consultation
Feel free to make an enquiry, You will not be called again unless you need our service.
To know more on residential construction cost per sq ft – Read here.
Generally construction cost in trichy starts at Rs 2100 per square feet including the quality materials and efficient labours rates.
Acasa Construction can help you with your construction needs. We have worked with a wide range of clients, and we know how to make your project run smoothly.
Our goal is to provide you with the best service at the best price. We are committed to giving you the highest quality materials and craftsmanship in every aspect of our work. We’ll make sure that your dream house is done right on time.
We also do first floor construction and renovation for your house.
Our prices and quality are unbeatable, so if you’re looking for a construction company that offers both value and quality, look no further than Acasa Construction.
Not just house construction cost per sq ft can decide your budget. You need to calculate all the costs that would cost you to build your dream home. To know more read 1200 sq ft house construction cost in tamilnadu.